Submission guidelines for THE SPOKEN WORD SHOW
1) Listen to an episode of the show, to see if it’s your cup of tea.
2) The show’s mission is to share the best of contemporary spoken word with a wider audience. Im interested therefore in submissions from artists who write primarily for vocal performance, & who are raising the bar in terms of audio production values.
3) If you listen to the show you will have noticed that I prefer soundscaped poems & stories, or good quality live recordings. Im not interested in work that isnt properly soundscaped & or professionally recorded.
4) Send at least three seperate audio recordings in WAV file format to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The show depends on community support – id expect anyone who submits to have shared & recommended the show to their friends & contacts.